top of page

Medical care in England


How to access healthcare services (video)

Mental health support.

If you are considering getting support with your mental health, there are several options to choose from:

  • You can make a referral to mental health support agencies through your doctor (GP)

  • Contact MIND (mental health support for adults) Please call Infoline on 0300 123 3393 or Email

  • Contact SAMARITANS at or call them on 116 123  for people to talk about whatever's troubling them at any time

  • Mental health support / counselling for Young People


More information about mental health support and counselling available at:

bottom of page