top of page



How to access healthcare services (video)

Mental health support.

If you are considering getting support with your mental health, there are several options to choose from:

  • You can make a referral to mental health support agencies through your doctor (GP)

  • Contact MIND (mental health support for adults) Please call Infoline on 0300 123 3393 or Email

  • Contact SAMARITANS at or call them on 116 123  for people to talk about whatever's troubling them at any time

  • Mental health support / counselling for Young People


More information about mental health support and counselling available at:

bottom of page